Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Grand Canyon Sunset

Dear Family and Friends,

After getting up at 4:30 am to view the sunrise over the canyon, Kylie and I came back to our motel and took a long nap. After lunch we were rejuvenated and ready to do more canyon viewing.

If you have never been to the Grand Canyon I will tell you from first hand experience, you need to see the sunrise and sunset. It makes all the difference in the world in how the canyon is seen.

As you can see in the pictures below, as the sun went from mid day to the last light on the canyon wall, the colors and shadows became more fantastic.






Tomorrow morning we are heading out to Las Vegas. Kylie tells me that I will not have wi-fi in our room there. On the Thursday morning, I fly to Quito. Friday morning I will arrive in Cuenca.

I have had a wonderful time with Kylie but it is time to get back home where my heart is and where I belong.

See you soon Chuck.

Love,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.