Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Gearing Up for New Year's Eve

Dear Family and Friends,

We have had a wonderful 2011 and are now getting ready to send it on it's way! 

Our whole holiday season has been so much fun.  Christmas day Chuck and I had friends over for a brunch that lasted the whole day.

Just a few days ago, Myrna and David (who are renting our condo this week) invited Chuck, Bruce, Charlie and I over to the condo for her delicious home made pizza.

She made some great drinks and here we are enjoying the terrace and the sunset.  Her pizza was terrific!



Yesterday and today we have been getting ready to usher in 2012.

Here is Chuck buying some fireworks....OMG!




We now have an "effigy" in our living room. I've named him LeRoy!




He is quite a guy!  Here is a close up. Notice that he is wearing a "Panama" hat. 


Last night I forgot he was in there.  I went through the living room about dusk and almost died of fright when I saw him out of the corner of my eyes.

Tonight, LeRoy (representing 2011) will be burned up.   We'll miss you LeRoy!

We are looking forward to 2012!

Love,
Nancy & Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.