Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Adjusting to being back in Cuenca

Dear Family and Friends,

Just to an update to let you know that Chuck and I are both doing fine and to show you some cute pictures.

We have been home over a week now and all adjusted to the altitude.

Here is a picture of Lourdes and William.  They were performing traditional dancing at Ivan's school.


And here is Ivan.  He and his friends performed a dance from the Amazon.  Such a cute picture.



Speaking of cute kids, I saw this little one parked near the new cathedral.


We had house guests over the weekend.  Ron and Sharon Rice from Seattle, Washington visited us for a few days as part of their travel through Peru and Ecuador.  We enjoyed sharing Cuenca with them on Saturday and I want to personally thank the Gaithers, the Grimms and the Woods for sharing their Sunday with them. 




Have a great week.

Love,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.