Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Monday, April 21, 2014

TIME TRAVEL - Backwards 50 Years

Dear Family and Friends,

Chuck and I are heading out this morning for a trip to the U.S.

I have just one more task to do .....writing this post.  Then I will throw my computer into my carry on and off we go.

We will start our trip in Columbus, Georgia, where I was born and raised.



This weekend we will be attending the 50th reunion of my high school graduating class. I have been looking forward to this for weeks.  I am so excited because most of these friends I have not seen in half a century.

During the past few years, Facebook has helped many of us to find each other and get reconnected.  We have been able to see each others children and grandchildren through posted pictures.  Now that we are going to actually be able to be together in person is just awesome.

Folks, this is a picture me 50 years ago.


Yes, time has taken it's toll on my body, but not on my spirit.

In a few days there will be a group of "old folks" traveling back in time.  Reliving their youth and sharing their lives.

God bless us all!

Love,
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your next posts...
    And Chuck is a lucky man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peter, If my camera doesn't fail me, I will be posting about this event and our other adventures. Chuck told me to tell you that you are right, he said he is lucky.

      Delete

Comments are welcome.