Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Friday, October 10, 2014

Foto Friday - 10/10/14

Dear Family and Friends,

This Friday almost got away from me.  I had a very busy day today.  This Foto Friday is especially for our friends and family that live in Richland, Washington.

Before moving to Ecuador, Chuck and I lived in Richland.  There is a potato processing plant there called Lamb Weston.  We knew they processed potatoes for french fries, but thought that they were mainly processed for U.S. consumption.

We were at Super Stock (a local store in Cuenca) the other day and were shocked to see these french fries in the freezer case.  They were made by Lamb Weston.  They say pommes frites, which is French for French fries.  The label is also printed in some Arabic language which I cannot identify.

We found it odd that there was no Spanish on the label.

They have traveled a long way to land in this potato country of Ecuador.  


Have a great weekend.

Love,
Nancy

1 comment:

Comments are welcome.