Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween Treat

Dear Family and Friends,

I have had the pleasure of staying with my eleven year old grandson for the past few weeks while his mother is out of town.

Yesterday, at his elementary school, all the kids came dressed in their halloween costume and paraded around the school ground.

This was an extra special treat for me because.... (1) I was able to participate with Bryce and (2) I haven't been in the U.S. for Halloween for 9 years.  The bar has definitely been raised for halloween costumes since I was a kid.  Check out these pictures I took.

Bryce seems to have found Waldo...


I lot of the characters I did not recognize.  I am definitely out of the loop.


I did, however, recognize Hermione from Harry Potter


 ..and the crash dummy.

Even the teacher was decked out...here is the bear welcoming the students into the classroom.

A very creative peacock..


Not sure about this one...


This little prize fighter is a girl.


Strutting her stuff...

Not so scarry witch...

Adorable.....

I bet this girl had to get up at 5am to get her well decorated face done.


Minnie Mouse.

And I saved the best for last "Bugger-man."


Have a happy halloween everyone.

Love,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.