Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Akaroa, New Zealand


Dear Family and Friends,

When our ship arrived in Akaroa, we could have taken a tour via bus to go to the Christchurch. We went to Christchurch on a trip to New Zealand about 3 years ago, so we elected to take a tour with a man and a van to see the local sights.

I am so glad we did the local tour. New Zealand is a beautiful country. The most beautiful I have ever experienced. I hope that these pictures will do it justice. 

Here is a picture of Chuck before we started our tour.


The scenery was incredible.






Chuck walking on a secluded beach.



Those white dots in the grass are sheep.


This is my favorite picture. Sheep in the foreground and our ship in the background. 


Incredible day.

Love,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.