Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Baltic Cruise - A Rough Beginning

Dear Family and Friends,

By the time we boarded the ship we were both so tired all we did was want to sleep.

The next day the ship was in Kiel, Germany.  I chose to stay on board the ship, I still needed to get rest and heal.  I took these pictures from the veranda of our cabin but honestly, I do not remember even doing that.



It is my best guess that these are pictures of Kiel.  Luckily, I had been to Kiel just about three or four years ago so it wasn't so bad that I missed it this time.



The seagulls are fishing as our ship stirred up the water.




Here are our wonderful travel companions, Jim, our brother in law


and Chuck's sister, Audrey.


I guess staying on board helped me out.  I don't look too sick in this picture.


The next day was a day at sea.  This gave me another day to get over all those flights.  We went to Tallinn, Estonia and I will be sharing it with you next time.

Love,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.