Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Monday, July 24, 2017

Baltic Cruise - Stockholm, Sweden

Dear Family and Friends,

Our next stop was in Stockholm, Sweden.  I was so glad that I felt great and could enjoy seeing this beautiful city.

Stockholm is made up of 14 islands. We visited Old Town with it's wonderful cobblestone streets and ochre-colored buildings.

I made this picture of the city before we docked.



I love the beautiful architecture of the old buildings.



The building below is Nobel Museum.  If I am not mistaken it is also where the nobel prizes are awarded.


This street is Köpmangatan, the oldest street in Stockholm.  It is pedestrian only.


I especially loved looking down the narrow side streets.



We had a great time in Stockholm.

Click the link, Stockholm, for pictures of our previous trip there.

Love,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.