Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

North Sea Cruise - Oslo, Norway

Dear Family and Friends,

In Copenhagen over a thousand people got off the ship to go home.  Those of us who were continuing on were given a pass so that we could get on the ship easily after enjoying a day in Copenhagen.

We sailed away and headed for Oslo, Norway. I really looked forward to this because we have not been to Norway before. Unfortunately, when we arrived in Oslo I was having a reaction to some medication that I had just started so I sent Chuck out to enjoy the city.

I did take a picture from the veranda of the ship and here it is:


This is Akershus Fortress, it is a medieval castle that was built about 1290 to protect Oslo.

I stopped taking the medicine and thankfully the rest of the cruise went great.

The next port we went to was at Kristiansand, Norway.  Pictures in my next post.

Love,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.