Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hello Ecuador

Dear Family and Friends,

As you may remember Chuck and I are spending the winter in Ecuador. We arrived one week ago and are settled into our apartment. We will be here for seven months, returning in mid-April of next year. I will send pictures along keeping you updated with our Ecuadorian adventure.

We have had many people take us up on our open invitation to join us in Ecuador. We look forward to our first visitors who will be arriving tomorrow from Brazil. Our friends from Richland, WA will be arriving the first of next week.

It is my intent to send a weekly blog that will include at least one picture. Today I am including a picture from the balcony of our apartment. These are the Caja mountains and we have a nice view of them every morning as we are beginning our day. What an inspiration for a great day.

It is our desire that all is well with you.

Keep in touch.....we love hearing from you.

Love,
Nancy and Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.