Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Halloween

Dear Family and Friends,

Yesterday we waved good-by to our house guests, Jim and Robin. They are headed back home after spending 3 weeks in Ecuador. They spent one week in the Galapagos Islands and had a wonderful time.

It is hard to believe that we have been in Ecuador for almost one month. We have settled into our apartment and really feel at home. Chuck has our terraces full of beautiful plants. Today he brought home a lemon tree. It is going to be beautiful. I don't know what we will do with all the plants when we leave in April, but I do know we will have beautiful terraces until then.

I bought a small bag of candy today on the outside chance that we might have some children come and "trick or treat" us. It is a good thing I did because just a few minutes ago I answered the door and saw this great sight.....


Hope your Halloween night is as special as ours turned out to be.

Love,
Nancy and Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.