Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Family & Friends in Georgia

Dear Family and Friends,

As you know, Chuck is in Cuenca and I am on a "Mother/Daughter" adventure in the USA.

Kylie, our daughter, is in the U.S. Coast Guard. She has been stationed in Puerto Rico for the past few years and is now on her way to her new duty station, San Francisco, CA. She and I are driving across country together.

I arrived in Columbus on Monday and visited with family. We had a big catfish dinner at our favorite fish place, Ezell's Catfish Cabin.

Thanks to my cousin, Larry, I can post this picture of some of us gathered there.


It was so much fun seeing family and friends that I have not seen in many, many years. My sister, Mary Anne, put this together. Thank you so much Mary Anne. Everyone had a wonderful time.

This is not the first time I have posted about Ezell's...check here.

Here is a nice picture of Aunt Opal and Uncle Bill. We visited with them and enjoyed hearing about their recent trip to visit their son and his wife, Bo and Betsy. They were also excited about their upcoming trip to visit their daughter, Sandy, in Nova Scotia in a few weeks. Good going you two, enjoy life and enjoy your family.


Here is a picture of Kylie and Bryce.



We left Columbus yesterday about noon and are now in Jackson, Mississippi. We are on our way to Dallas to visit with my mother and my brother and sister-in-law.

Luckily, I can now post pictures while I am on the road.

More later,

Love,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.