Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Spain at last!!

Dear Family and Friends,

Chuck and I finally made it to Madrid.  We left Seattle early on Thursday morning.  We flew to JFK in New York and then flew from JFK to Madrid over night.  We arrived in Madrid at 7:30am yesterday morning.

We met up with Clarke and Brenda and made plans for meeting for dinner.

Chuck scouted out our neighborhood while I slept off my stooper.  Jet lag is so crippling.


After a good nap, Clarke, Brenda, Chuck and I did some walking, sightseeing and had dinner.  Chuck and I crashed early but are up now ready to be awake tourists.

We declined Clarke and Brenda's invitation to join them for a day trip to Toledo today.  Chuck and I are going to spend the day exploring Madrid.  We will meet C&B tonight and swap tales of our adventures over dinner.


Glad to be here!

Nancy & Chuck

1 comment:

  1. Glad you arrived safely. We are thinking of you and wish you a nice trip. See you when you get home!
    Best....Jason and Donna

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome.