Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A Walk in the Deep Forest

Dear Family and Friends,

After a good nights rest in our cabin in the national park, Chuck and I headed to Te Anau.  We have been doing quite a bit of walking on this trip.  We decided to have a nice morning walk on one of the well maintained trails through the old growth forest.



We walked until we came to Gunn Lake.  The view was spectacular.







As we continued on the trail to loop around to where we started, we spotted two birds.  I was fortunate to get a picture of each.  The main reason I was able to do so is because the birds in this forest have no natural fear of humans.




We continued our walk back to the car.


Thankful for such a beautiful experience.

Love,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.