Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Avignon, France

Dear Family and Friends,

After spending a few days in Nice, Chuck and I took the train to Avignon, France.

Chuck did a fantastic job of securing us an apartment for our stay.  It was located right in the middle of the old historical section of the city.

Here are a few photos I made during our walks around the historic part of town.

A close up view of the ornate clock tower.


 We visited the market.


Beautiful gates leading into the grounds of the museum.


Chuck waiting for coffee one morning.


The view of the pedestrian only street taken from our apartment window.


A lovely city.  I will share about the two biggest tourist attractions in other posts.

Love,
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. We're strangers following your amazing blog, and you inspire us to follow our dreams. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dianne, I cannot express how happy your comment has made us. Yes, yes, by all means follow your dreams. Remember you only pass this way once and, for us, we are so aware of the clock running.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome.