Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Friday, November 15, 2013

FOTO FRIDAY - 11/15/13

Dear Family and Friends,


This Friday I will continue to add some pictures from the cross country road trip I started a couple of weeks ago.

This first picture was made in Hatch, New Mexico.  When I saw this guy having coffee he just looked like he belonged right where he was.  This guy was for real....not in costume.


Here are a couple of pictures of Texas....

I have to say...don't bother going to Crawford...there is little to nothing there.  But we did it and got it checked off.


While in Texas we visited my brother in Dallas and he took us to where else??  South Fork!


After Texas we drove through Louisiana.  Did you know that the small town of Ferriday is home to many famous people.  They list them on the sign welcoming you to town.


In Mississippi we visited Natches.  Here is one of the antebellum homes they are so proud to share.



We drove the Natches Trace Parkway.....we highly recommend it.


On our trip through Alabama we visited Selma, Alabama.  We walked the same walk as the freedom walkers.  We paused and remembered the horrible things we did to each other during those troubling times.  I don't like to preach much but there is only one thing that can solve our worldly problems and it is LOVE.


Here is a view that is not so easily found anymore in Alabama....a cotton field.



Have a great weekend and love to all of you..or as they say in Alabama, "Love ya'll,"

Nancy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.