Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Monday, December 16, 2013

Lady Lords Spa

Dear Family and Friends,

Meet our friend and hair dresser Roxanne.




She owns Lady Lords Spa.




Chuck and I are so lucky that we found her before she is completely booked and not taking new customers.  She is very popular with the expat community.

Here is a peak at her full service spa.

She does haircuts, coloring, perms and probably even more than I know.


She does manicures, tips, and again, more than I know.


Great pedicures for which Chuck and I are so thankful.


She has a private room where she does facials, massages, and waxing.


Every time we go, we are offered a cup of tea.  How civilized!  She even has a little nook for relaxing and enjoying it.


We are so fortunate that we learned of her salon.  The best part to me is that I can communicate with her in English.  It is so nice to describe how I want my hair cut and know that she understands.

Thank you Roxanne for being part of our lives.

Love,
Nancy and Chuck


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.