Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU

Dear Family and Friends,

Our Christmas gift to you is the following photos.

Every Christmas Eve in Cuenca thousands and thousands of children parade through the street.  It is the highlight of the year for Chuck and me.

As in the past, I took my camera along and had a wonderful time photographing these adorable children.  I am especially sending these pictures to my friend, Robin, who was not able to make it to Cuenca this year.

So grab a cup of coffee, sit back and enjoy...knowing that God's spirit is in every corner of this universe.































































Peace and love to you!

Nancy and Chuck

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful post...In these faces ..innocence, love, wonder and peace.
    Thank you do much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful pictures and remind you what Christmas is all about!Thank you so much! We will be in Cuenca in February and hope to see some of the same.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome.