Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Medellin, Colombia....We're Here

Dear Family and Friends,

We flew from Cartagena to Medellin on Tuesday.

Although we got into our condo fine, we were without internet until later in the evening.

I took this picture of Medellin last night from our balcony.


Like I have shared before, when we are traveling for several weeks, we take a down day once in awhile to renew our batteries.  Today was a down day.  We were exhausted.


Here is Chuck lighting his pipe and relaxing on the balcony.

Tomorrow we are taking a walking tour.  This is a beautiful city.  I can't wait to share it with you.

Have a great day.

Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Your current story is wonderful. I read every post with a great deal of interest. Thank you so much for sharing, I travel with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peter, Thanks for coming along with us. We love sharing our travels with friends.

      Delete

Comments are welcome.