Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

A fun week with family and friends

Dear Family and Friends,

Chuck and I spent last week visiting in Richland, Washington.  Thanks to our friend, Judy Keplinger, who welcomed us into her home, we had a nice comfortable bed and a wonderful time.

Below is Judy and Ginger.


We visited with our friends, Jim and Robin Morris.  We are so excited that they are planning on visiting us in Ecuador this Christmas.


A fun prime rib dinner at the local tavern with friends.


 But the best part was getting to get and give hugs to our kids and grandkids.


We were delighted that we were able to see Heidi compete in her last track meet of the year.



Matt and Michael with their old "mom."  They make me look like I shrunk.


Our grandson Cannon singing at karoke night at the local Wing Stop.


How many drinks does it take to get Grandma up to sing?  Actually none....I sang with Michael and Kathie and had a fun time.


As you are reading this post, Chuck, Matt and I are in Minneapolis, Minnesota.  We flew here yesterday and will be spending the day with more grandchildren today.  We are in grandparent heaven.

I want to wish Merri, Kylie and Kathie a very special morther's day.  You are doing a wonderful job of raising our grandchildren.  

Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms.

Love,
Nancy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.