Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Taking a Vacation from our Vacation

Dear Family and Friends,

Chuck and I have just about exhausted ourselves out.

I decided I needed a vacation from our vacation....some time out without taking pictures or posting to the blog.

After we took Matt back home, Chuck and I drove to Seattle.  We visited with family, turned in the rental car and split up.

Yes, we did split up.....Chuck flew back to Minnesota.  This time was for a week long "guy trip" with the two grandsons.

I flew to Texas to see my brother and sister-in-law.  We had a fun week together.  It was a relaxing time.

Chuck and I met back up in Atlanta at the Alamo car rental counter.  We rented a car and drove back to Columbus to dump some stuff and visit with friends and family.  My sister and brother-in-law are the best!  They have made us feel so welcome and comfortable at their home.

We headed north on Monday and are now in Asheville, North Carolina.

Tomorrow, I will start posting pictures again....the rest period is over.  Got to get back to sightseeing.  We really don't know what all we are going to do this week...we are planning as we go.

Love,
Nancy


1 comment:

  1. It has been COLD in Paute and RAINY... sigh.. I think we took the Cuenca weather with us.. So what I am saying is dong rush back ... the weather is still giving us fits!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome.