Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Friday, October 31, 2014

Foto Friday - 10/31/14

Dear Family and Friends,

Happy Halloween!

This week we have had some significant thunderstorms in the afternoons.  Yesterday, after the storm the sun came back out and all was tranquil again.

It reminds me of what we experience in life....we have thunderstorms, sometimes awful storms.  But the sun always returns.  Thank you God.

I shot this Friday Foto yesterday afternoon after the storm.


Have a nice weekend my friends.

Love,
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sometimes a good thunderstorm is fun. When a thunderstorm happens in your life it can be very sad. None of us are exempt.....the important thing to remember is that our creator will hep us weather the storm and that sunny days are ahead. Peter, thank you so much for all of your comments.

      Delete

Comments are welcome.