Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Friday, September 28, 2018

FOTO FRIDAY - 9/28/18

DON'T MISS THE BOAT

Chuck and I took our very first cruise back in 1999.  We went with his parents on a cruise of the Black Sea. The main purpose was to see the total eclipse of the sun on August 11 of that year.

The picture is of Chuck's folks and myself embarking on the cruise ship.  Where is Chuck?  He missed the boat.

The day before we were leaving to fly to Greece, Chuck realized he couldn't find his passport.  Luckily, Delta Airlines rerouted Chuck's ticket to New York City.  He then took the train to Philadelphia where he could obtain a replacement passport immediately.  

I flew on to meet his folks in Athens.  Chuck was a couple of days behind and missed boarding the cruise. However, when our ship docked in Istanbul, Turkey guess who met us?  

This worked out well because we were all together for most of the cruise.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.