Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Another vacation...where to this time?

Dear Family and Friends,

We have been back in Cuenca for a little over three weeks.  I have done so well with the vitamin B12 patches that I brought back from the USA.  It is a good thing I am doing so well because we are off again on another trip.

We leave tomorrow morning flying from Cuenca to Quito and then we fly from Quito to Amsterdam on KLM, from there we fly to Bergen, Norway.  On this trip we are taking a Norwegian cruise on the Hurtigruten line above the arctic circle to the very top of Norway.  

We are meeting up with our friends, Ronnie and Andre.  They live here in Ecuador and love traveling too.  We have been planning this trip since the first of the year and are excited to see the fjords and small towns of Norway.  

Here is a map of our cruise in Norway.



We have limited ourselves to one medium suitcase and one backpack each.

We will only be away from Cuenca for about three weeks.  As you know, this is a quick trip for us.  

I will post all about our trip to the blog after we return, but while we are gone, I will try and post pictures on Facebook and Instagram.

Back in a few weeks

Love,
Nancy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.