Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Friday, March 4, 2022

Morning Quiche at our French Bistro

Dear Family and Friends,

About once or twice a month, Chuck and I either walk or take the tram to our city center for brunch.  One of our destinations is a French Bistro, located just off Park Calderon and nestled next to the Cathedral.


I made this photo on our approach from the rear of the Cathedral.


Our bistro is located in the lovely courtyard that was at one time, long ago, the seminary.  The courtyard is the home to many eateries and souvenir shops.


Here is the bistro's calling card, French flag and menu board.


A better view of menu board.


Menu front with the name of the restaurant.


My view from our table looking out at the courtyard.


Since I am going light on carbs these days, I ordered a quiche and latte.  I almost gobbled it up before taking a photo, but I caught myself.  


Chuck ordered breaded and fried camembert cheese and cappuccino.


After eating, I went to the second level of the old seminary and took this photo so you can see what I mean by being tucked next to the Cathedral.


We left out the entrance on the street in front of the Cathedral.



As we excited the heavy wooden doors, we were on the covered walkway.  This is one of the places that you can get your shoes shined.  


And, right across the street is beautiful Park Calderon.  


Thanks for coming along on this morning journey with us.  

Love,
Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.