Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Monday, March 17, 2014

Painting Party

Dear Family and Friends,

Kylie and her friends invited me along to a painting party.  This seems to be quite the rage in this area and all over the U.S., I understand.

The event was held in San Jose at a local restaurant.  We went to a seperate room and the artist had all the easels and paint set up for each participant.

The way this works is that the artist paints a picture at the front of the room and everyone copies what she does.  The more wine you drink the more artistic you become.

Here is my daughter Kylie getting set up.


And here we are painting.


The painting crew.....including grandma.

And here we are with our finished paintings.


You can find more about these parties at www.paintnite.com

My visit is almost over, I will be sad to leave.

Love,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.