Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

China - Equan Spring

Dear Family and Friends,

Today we went to Equan Spring.  Again, a beautiful place to visit.



The water was absolutely clear and pristine.  



For me the beauty was in the wonderful ladies we met. This lady is selling small amounts of fish food so the tourists can feed the fish.


There were about four or five women together.  I looked at our guide and asked him to tell this lady that I thought she was beautiful.  I asked if I could take her picture.  She smiled and agreed.


And this lady too.


Then we all posed together for a very dear picture.


We could not speak one word to each other, but something happened between us and we were laughing, touching and truly passing love between each other.


This experience was one of the highlights of this trip for me.


Here is Chuck at the end of our visit.  The stubble on the ground across from him is harvested rice.  


In the next post we touch our foot into Viet Nam.

Love,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.