Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Friday, January 26, 2018

Family in Tucson, Arizona

Dear Family and Friends,

Chuck and I are in Arizona with family.  I really meant to blog often from here, but GOSH, we have been so busy that I haven't had time.

We have been here almost two weeks.  We have been so busy that I can't get everything in just one posting.  I am going to have to divide our activities into multiple posts.

Last week we had a mini family reunion.  Chuck's siblings and their spouses congregated in Tucson for a week together.

Early on in the week we went to Madera canyon for a short hike and picnic.


Here is Carolyn, ready to start the hike.


On another day, we went to the Presido, the original fort of Tucson.

Chuck and his two sisters checking out an exhibit.

Larry, Chuck's brother, examining a replica of the original cannon.


Carol, Chuck's sister helping the tour guide show a oven.


One day Audrey took us to the top of "A" mountain.  We had an amazing view of the city of Tucson below us.


And, one evening, we went to another reunion.  This was a reunion of some of the folks we toured China with last year.  Of course, we all met at a local Chinese restaurant.

I will share more of our adventures in the next post.

Love,
Nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.