Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

I Feel Obliged to Share this Covid Information


First of all, I want to share that Chuck and I are healthy.  We wear our masks when around other people and we use hand sanitizer frequently.  We also have been taking Vitamin D3 since the pandemic started.  

We, of course, are anxious to get the vaccine.  Right now, here in Ecuador, it is not being given that I know of.  This means, that for us, we are trying to do everything we can to keep ourselves healthy until we can get vaccinated.

We watch a YouTube channel each evening to get the latest update on Covid information from Dr. John Campbell in the U.K.  Last night he interviewed a pharmacist from B.C. Canada and I was so excited to learn the value of mouthwash.  I am putting a link to that video.  Please take the time to watch if you are wanting to know things you can do to protect yourself from severe covid.

Dr. Campbell link

What really excited me about this information is the statistics from Viet Nam.

From now on, we will gargle and rinse our mouth with mouthwash just to minimize any exposure we may have had to the virus.  We will do this every time we are out in public or feel we may have been exposed.

Also, they discuss the value of Vitamin D3 to enhance your immune system.

That's it.  Just passing along some information that could save your life or the life of someone you know, especially if you are not yet able to get vaccinated.

Love,

Nancy and Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.