Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Visiting Family in Columbus, Georgia

Dear Family and Friends,

I apologize for going so long without updating the blog. I have been existing without a computer, much less the internet. My son is doing better. I spent last week cleaning out two rooms in our basement and cleaning out closets. When Chuck and I return to Ecuador we will be renting out our house for the next couple of years. This means we have to have all the furniture out of the main part of the house. After living there for 25 years the amount of junk, uh treasures is incredible.

While Chuck is on a business trip to Germany, I am taking this time to visit family. At this moment I am in transit to Georgia. Next week I will go to visit my mother and brother in Dallas, TX. As you know, Chuck and I became residents of Ecuador in February. One rule we have to follow is that during the first two years of residency we are not allowed out of Ecuador over 90 days each year. Since I came home a month before I had planned, I am well on my way to using up my time out of Ecuador. This is why I am visiting family while I am in the U.S.

I will have access to the internet over the next couple of weeks and promise to keep you updated on what is going on.

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.