Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Betsy's and Bo's Art

Dear Family and Friends,

After visiting Columbus, I returned to Seattle for a couple of days.

Remember Bo and Betsy from my last post?


When I was in Columbus, I learned that Betsy had a show in the Winston Wächter Gallery in Seattle. Her art is beautiful. I absolutely love her work. With her permission, I was able to photograph some of the pieces she had on display.

As you can see in the first photo her show is still going on. If you are anywhere near Seattle, I recommend that you visit it. Winston Wächter Gallery is located at 203 Dexter Avenue, N. in downtown Seattle. It is just across from Denny Park near the Space Needle.





You can visit her website to learn more about her art and the awesome technique she uses to create it by clicking here: www.betsyeby.com
The very next day, I flew to Dallas, TX by way of Los Angeles. Bo had a show at the Forum Gallery in L.A. I stayed the night there so I could see his show. I am so glad I did, his work is awesome.






You can learn more about Bo and his art by clicking here www.bobartlett.com

Bo and Betsy enrich the world not only with their art, but just by being a part of it. I love you both.

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.