Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Dallas Family

Dear Family and Friends,

After leaving Los Angeles, I flew to Dallas, Texas. My brother, Norman and his wife, Nancy and my mother live there.

Again, this was a quick trip, but it was so very special. My mother lives with Norman and Nancy. Norman, Nancy and Mom came to visit us here in Ecuador in February. You can read about that special visit here http://watsontravels.blogspot.com/2009/02/special-week.html

Norman was recovering from oral surgery and I did not photograph him on this visit.

Us "girls" went shopping and out to lunch. We had a great time together as you can see by my mother's excitement. She had purchased something at the Clinique counter at Macy's and had just received her "free gift."


Mom and me on this shopping trip.


After Dallas, I flew to Seattle to meet Chuck. I had not seen him in more than a month. Oh happy day!!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.